Why A FishViews Blog?
The challenges of mapping waterways are many. Unlike mapping streets where you turn on the cameras and drive, creating immersive waterway maps takes professionals with a unique combination of skills to operate specialized equipment and navigate crafts safely through challenging, hazardous environments. Each waterway mapping project has a story behind it, and this is where we’ll tell those stories.
These Stories Are Not Just Pretty Pictures But Intelligent Maps Providing:
- A Reality Index of Habitat and Infrastructure
- A Digital Preserve of Waterways
- A Contextual Environment for Data
- River Level Data Mining Opportunities
- Location Intelligence
- River Awareness
- Conservation Opportunities
Follow us on our journey to become the Internet of Waterways
Sign Up for Free and Access FishViews Publicly Available Tours and Updates